Government Engineering Universities in Mardan
Mardan is a city in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan. It is the headquarters of Mardan District and is located on the N-50 National Highway, about 80 kilometers (50 miles) northwest of Peshawar.
There are several government engineering universities in Mardan, including:
- University of Engineering & Technology, Mardan was established on 7th March, 2018 by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa under the KP Universities Act. The University Campus is situated on main CharsaddaRoad, Mardan spreading over an area of 172 Kanals. Previously, the Campus had been operational since 2002 as one of the satellite campuses of UET Peshawar. UET Mardan offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in engineering, technology, and computer science
Why Study at a Government Engineering University in Mardan?
There are many reasons why you might want to study at a government engineering university in Mardan. These universities offer:
- High-quality education: Government engineering universities in Mardan are accredited by the Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) and offer high-quality education in engineering, technology, and computer science.
- Affordable tuition fees: Government engineering universities in Mardan have some of the most affordable tuition fees in the country.
- Scholarships and financial aid: Government engineering universities in Mardan offer a variety of scholarships and financial aid to students.
- Strong ties to the industry: Government engineering universities in Mardan have strong ties to the engineering and technology industry in Pakistan. This gives students the opportunity to gain internships and jobs with leading engineering companies.