Newports Institute of Communications & Economics
Newports Institute of Communications & Economics is like a super special school for higher learning. The people who made it want students to have a great life and help society by teaching, researching, and being helpful.
They have some important goals:
- They want to teach students well and help them learn professional skills. They also want students to have good values and become more competent.
- They want to be excellent in teaching and research. This means they want to be good at their work and help society grow.
- They want to share knowledge and wisdom and make people more aware of things around them.
- They want to give students all the tools they need to learn and grow. They also want students to be good at talking, working with others, and leading.
- They want students to feel welcome in the school and have fun on campus.
- They want students to understand significant ideas in their chosen fields and know how to use them.
- They also want students to have strong values like hard work, honesty, and being good people.
Newports Institute of Communications & Economics also have fantastic events, like a pretend wedding party called "Mock Mehendi." It's a fun night where people dress up and have a great time. You can get tickets at the reception.
So, Newports Institute is where you can learn a lot, have fun, and become a good person who helps improve the world!