FATA University is a public sector university located in the Darra Adam Khel subdivision of Kohat District in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. It was established in 2013 to provide higher education to the people of the erstwhile Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA), which were merged with the province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in 2018.
The university is still in its early stages of development, but it has already made significant progress. It currently offers undergraduate programs in a variety of disciplines, including engineering, business administration, arts and sciences, education, law, medicine and health sciences, agriculture and natural resources, veterinary medicine, pharmacy, dentistry, nursing, allied health sciences, information technology, architecture and planning, fine arts and design, social sciences and humanities, Islamic studies, and languages and linguistics.
FATA University Kohat is committed to providing high-quality education to its students. The university has a team of experienced and qualified faculty members who are dedicated to teaching and research. The university also has state-of-the-art facilities, including laboratories, libraries, and classrooms.
FATA University is playing an important role in the development of the newly merged districts. The university is providing education and training to the youth of the region, which will help them to contribute to the development of their communities. The university is also conducting research on the problems and challenges faced by the region, which will help to develop solutions to these problems.
Departments of FATA University:
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Faculty of Business Administration
- Faculty of Arts and Sciences
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Faculty of Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Nursing
- Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- Faculty of Information Technology
- Faculty of Architecture and Planning
- Faculty of Fine Arts and Design
- Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities
- Faculty of Islamic Studies
- Faculty of Languages and Linguistics
- Faculty of Graduate Studies
FATA University is a young and dynamic university with a bright future. The university is committed to providing high-quality education to its students and contributing to the development of the newly merged districts.
Here are some of the key achievements of FATA University:
- The university has been accredited by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
- The university has established partnerships with several leading universities and research institutions around the world.
- The university has received funding from several international organizations, including the World Bank and the Asian Development Bank.
- The university has produced a number of successful graduates who are now working in leading organizations in Pakistan and around the world.
FATA University is a beacon of hope for the people of the newly merged districts. The university is providing education and training to the youth of the region, which will help them to build a better future for themselves and their communities.