Preston University Malir Karachi
Preston University Karachi is a private university located in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan. It was established in 2004 and is recognized by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan. It is offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in a variety of disciplines, including business administration, computer science and engineering, engineering, medicine, and social sciences.
The university has a strong focus on quality education and research. Its faculty members are highly qualified and experienced, and its facilities are state-of-the-art. Preston University Karachi has also established strong partnerships with leading universities and research institutions around the world.
The university is committed to providing its students with a well-rounded education that prepares them for success in their chosen careers. Preston University Karachi graduates are highly sought-after by employers, and many have gone on to successful careers in business, government, and academia.
Preston University Karachi has the following departments:
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Administration
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Design and Media
- English Language Teaching
- Fashion Design
- Fine Arts
- Hotel Management
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Information Technology
- Management Sciences
- Mass Communication
- Science and Technology
- Textile Engineering
Preston University Karachi offers the following undergraduate programs:
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Computer Science (BCS)
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSc Nursing)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in English, Economics, Political Science, and International Relations
Preston University Karachi offers the following postgraduate programs:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Computer Science (MCS)
- Master of Engineering (ME) in various specialties
- Master of Pharmacy (MPharm)
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSc Nursing)
- Master of Arts (MA) in English, Economics, Political Science, and International Relations
It has a strong focus on research and innovation. The university has a dedicated research center and several research laboratories. This faculty members have published numerous papers in peer-reviewed journals and have received grants from national and international funding agencies.
The university's research interests include:
- Business and management
- Computer science and engineering
- Social sciences
Social Responsibility and Outreach
Preston University Karachi is committed to social responsibility and outreach. The university has established several community health centers in Karachi and other underserved areas of Pakistan. It is also organizes regular health camps and awareness campaigns to educate the public about health and hygiene.
The university's community outreach programs include:
- Free medical camps
- Awareness campaigns on health and hygiene
- Free immunization programs
- Free dental checkups and treatments
- Free eye checkups and treatments
Preston University Karachi is a leading private university in Pakistan. The university offers high-quality education and research opportunities in a variety of disciplines. It is also committed to social responsibility and outreach, and its community health centers and awareness campaigns provide much-needed services to the underserved population of Pakistan.